Tango Pose Data (Structure)
The TangoPoseData struct contains pose information returned from motion tracking.
For more information read.
- Position [Vector]: The position of the tango device.
- Rotation [Rotator]: The rotation of the tango device.
- Frame of Reference [Tango Coordinate Frame Pair Structure]: The Frame of Reference for this TangoPoseStructure; for example Base: Start of Service, Target: Device.
- Status Code [ETango Pose Status Enum]: The current status of the pose- can be Valid, Initializing, or Invalid.
- Timestamp [Float]: The number of seconds since the tango service was started, when this structure was generated.