Get Plane at Screen Coordinates (EXPERIMENTAL Pure Function)
Retrieve the plane average of the points within range of the input screen point.
- Target [Tango Point Cloud Component Reference]: The Unreal Engine / Tango Point Cloud interface object.
- Screen Point [Vector 2D Structure]: Position on the screen in Pixels.
- Point Area Radius [Float]: Radius around screen point in Pixels.
- Min Percentage [Float]: Set a minimum percentage float
- Point Distance Threshold [Float]: Set the point distance threshold.
- Plane Center [Vector]: A point on the plane in world space
- Plane [Plane Structure]: plane structure in the format Ax + By + Cy = D
- Timestamp [Float]: The seconds since tango service was started, when this structure was generated.
- Return Value [Boolean]: Returns true if a plane was successfully retrieved.