Find Closest Depth Point (EXPERIMENTAL Pure Function)
Retrieves the closest point to a specified position on the screen from within the point cloud buffer.
- Target [Tango Point Cloud Component Reference]: The Unreal Engine / Tango Point Cloud interface object.
- Screen Point [Vector 2D Structure]: Screen position in Pixels where the from the nearest depth point should be searched.
- Max Distance from Point [Float]: Cutoff distance in Unreal units, points with a higher depth value are being ignored.
- Timestamp [Float]: Timestamp of the returned point. Measured in seconds after Tango startup.
- Return Value [Vector]: Returns closest depth point from the point cloud.