Get Distance Between Joints
A convenience function that calculates current distance (centimetres) between two joints on a single body. The value is found by calculating the difference between the absolute positions of the supplied joints.
- Target [KinectInterfaceComponent]: The Unreal Engine/Kinect interface object.
- Start Joint [EKinectJoints]: The joint input used as the start of the distance calculation.
- End Joint [EKinectJoints]: The joint input used to mark the end of the distance calculation.
- Body Number [EBodyNumber]: The body to which both joints belong.
- Return value [Float]: The distance in Unreal Units (centimetres) between the positions of the two supplied joints.